Nano-Infusion is a critical element of Nano-Link, a regional center for nanotechnology education funded by the Nation Science Foundation.
Nano-Infusion promotes integration and inclusion of nanoscale concepts into high school and college level education.
Nano-Link has created a series of fun and educational nanoscience experiments. These activities can be tailored to fit into a classroom period and provide students with some engaging, hands-on Nanoscience experiments.
Nano-Infusion content is in a topical, modular format and includes educator background, activities and worksheets, ppts and videos.
Bring nanoscience into your classroom by being a part of Nano-Infusion today!
What you get:
· Nano-related supplies at no charge!
o magic sand, insta-snow, and more
· Training and support
o Each experiment will include introductory material for you as the teacher which will help you to gain a fundamental understanding of the topic. The experiments will also include guides to help get the students engaged and exploring! No need to worry about lesson plans or worksheets, those are also included, if you would like to use them. You can even request a personal Skype session if you would like some additional support.
· Flexibility to modify the experiment to fit your classroom needs
o 10 minute demo, 20 minute experiment, 50 minute experiment
· Opportunity to participate with other schools across the nation
o Your class will have the opportunity to experience nine of these nano experiments over the upcoming school year.
· A nano geek t-shirt!
What you need to do:
· Create an account on the Nano-Link.org website. Click HERE to make an account.
· Take the Nano-Infusion introductory survey. Click HERE to take the survey.
What Happens next:
· Receive your experiment and materials
· Conduct the experiments and have some fun with your students!
· Give us feedback, but don’t worry – surveys take less than 10 minutes.
· Wear the geek shirt with pride!